Sunday, March 5, 2017

Lucky Girl Layout | Katty Miranda

Hello friends! Katty here to share another 12x12 layout with you all. I was inspired by a foral patterned paper from Photoplay. I will use several of the beautiful flowers which I fussy cut from this paper on my layout.


I started off with white cardstock. I arranged my four photos on a white 12x12 cardstock. The photos are of my adorable niece. We had a fun little photo shoot in my backyard. My niece loves posing for the camera. I used the beautiful Dazzlers in Tuti Frutti and Coral me Crazy through a Crafters Workshop stencil which has arrows on it. I added the arrows pointing to the photos.


I added the fussy cut flowers around my photos. I added a layer of patterned paper behind two sides of the photos, I also added a layer of paint to add some shading. I used the Creameez in Sky's the Limit. I added some splatters in this color as well.  I wanted to bring in some more purple so I added some doodlebug doilies in three areas.


For my tittle I added some Amy Tan Craft chipboard thickers. I added a coat of white gesso to them and painted them. The work "Lucky" I painted using an Inklingz in the Color Honey do List. The word "Girl" I colored using a mix of two Creameez, Sky's the Limit and Cheeky Pink. 

I love how it turned out. Thanks so much for stopping by today!
There is a video on my channel if you'd like to watch:


Products Used:
Dazzlerz: Tutti Frutti, Coral Me Crazy
Creameez: Sky's the Limit, Cheeky Pink
Inklingz: Honey Do List
Remember....
XOXO






No comments: