Thursday, March 23, 2017

Felicity/ Easter layout using Actritonez and Aqua Huez



Hello Shimmerz fans,
Easter is not far away and shimmerz has some really beautiful shimmery colours to help document Easter this year. Today I have a layout using a real mix of products.

Products used: Aqua huez - Little Lily/ crazy daisy / blue me away / little boy blue 
Actritonez - 3 sheets to the wind / pinkadelic 
Coloringz - pink stiltoes / heidi ho blue 
Vibez - jeni B Blue/ sweet heart 


First off for my background I mixed some Actritonez with coloringz. The Actritonez acted as my gesso because there self priming and would stop the coloringz from bleding through the page.  I added is some Aqua Huez and paint splatters.

I started then building my page. I pop in some of those flowers that I made with paste-eez and coloringz. Pop to this video to see how I made them.

I used some scrap pieces of paper to create some of my own colour cardstock with the left over shimmerz. You can see the purple at the top of the page and the round circle.

Here is a process video to see how i made this layout with Shimmerz.







No comments: