Monday, December 19, 2016

A Watercolor Santa, with Karine

Hi,

I'm here today to share my last creation for Shimmerz Paints for 2016. As Christmas is near, I wanted to make something Christmassy, but I didn't want to do a layout, so I went for a little ornament that made its way on my mantle this year.


I drew the Santa following an image I've pinned on Pinterest. I'm sorry, I can't find the link. I would love to give the credit to the person who drew this cute Santa first.


For his clothes, I used Red Hot Aqua Huez and Tidy Widy Texturez. For his skin, I used Tan Yer Hide Aqua Huez and My Clementine Creameez. I also added a bit of Piglet Aqua Huez on his cheeks. His beird, hair and moustache, I shaded with No One's Chrome Inklingz and Thunder Storm Creameez.


The belt, I colored with Inter-BLACK-Tic Aqua Huez. For the buckle, I used Sheer Bliss Inklingz. His little stuffed deer, I painted with Don't Be Suede Coloringz and a bit of Tan Yer Hide Aqua Huez. 


I used Ride the Tide Creameez around Santa, and Green Acres Creameez under his feet. 

I hope you like it. 

You like what I have used and would like to get your hands on the products ? Visit the Shimmerz Store to see all the gorgeous colors in the many ranges on offer!

Thanks for visiting and don’t forget to mention my name when placing your order to get a free product. 


No comments: