Saturday, February 27, 2016

Layout using Aqua Huez

Hello! Felicity here today.

Have you seen the new Shimmerz products, the Aqua Huez?
Seriously, they are great. A watercolour that is vibrant and creamy. The easy way to explain them.

I have a page today to share with you using these as my background.

Aqua Huez: Little Lily, Hottie Pink and Gray matter

I started off by simply layering in pattern papers from Crate Paper hello Love collection.
I then smeared some Gesso to tone the patterns down.
I added some texture paste with a stencil.
Then I sprtiz a little water on the page and started adding my Aqua Huez. I just keep adding with a wet paint brush and some paint flicks.
I turned out so pretty and the colours just blended so well.
I even add some stamp images and painted them with the Aqua Huez.



The final page.







I hope you get some Aqua Huez real soon.
Dont forget to add my name at the checkout! :-)