Friday, January 29, 2016

Shimmery goodness card with Beck BT

Hey there it's Beck BT here today to share with you a sweet card created with the most beautiful colours all from Shimmerz Paints.

 I am so excited to find out is featured on the cover of the new Australian Simply Cards Magazine which is to hit stores real soon!! Issue 91 is out March 3 and can be pre-purchased online HERE and features 6 cards I made with divine Shimmerz Paints sharing loads of different ways to use them in your papercraft!  With step out instructions for the cards featured in the magazine, it really is a fantasitc buy!


For my cards today I used the follwoing Shimmerz products:

Shimmerz Paintz Dazzlerz in Sea U in the Mornin’

      Shimmerz Paintz Creamerz in Green Acres
      Shimmerz Paintz Inklingz in She Packs a Punch 
      Shimmerz Paintz Texturez in Tidy Widy


 Don't forget to head on over and get your copy of the magazine!!  
Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  I hope I've inspired you and shown you how lovely a little Shimmerz Paints can easily create amazing cards!



Till next time
xxxBeck BT


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  



No comments: