Thursday, January 28, 2016

January 2016 Shimmerz Monthly Planner Tutorial

Hi There Lovelies,

It's Renee here, to share with you a planner layout
I have decorated using Shimmerz Paints.

I have used my Happy Planner, but you could do the same
to any monthly planner you own.


I was so happy with this that I will continue on with the color theme
for the rest of January.

My video tutorial below will show you how I used the products from
the picture to stencil and make the flowers.

Here are some close-ups:


I plan on getting lots of practice with brush lettering this year.
I decided that each month I will have a word that I want to focus on.


The papers and stickers are all part of the Planner Society Kit.

I used the following Shimmerz Products:

Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Red-iculous
Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Sea U In The Mornin'
Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Tutti Frutti
Shimmerz Inklingz - I Love You Onyxly
Shimmerz Creameez - Piggy Pink
Shimmerz Creameez - Good Ol' Summer Time
Shimmerz Creameez - Boggie Boardin'Blue

Here is my video tutorial for you to see.


Thanks so much for watching and remember
if you are ordering Shimmerz Paints mention my name in the Merchants
Section and you can receive a FREE product of your choice.





No comments: