Thursday, January 21, 2016

Scrapbooking Mixed Media Tutorial With Irit

Hi! Irit here with a new project. This one is all about pretty soft shimmery colors. I used a mixture of Dazzlers, creameez and Inklingz to create this layout-


I created the background with Dazzlers in two shades, Coral Me Crazy and Tutti Frutti and a roller stamp. I used the leftover pastes on another piece of cardstock and let that dry too. Once dry I used some floral think metal dies to cut the second piece of cardstock.


I adhered the flowers and leaves to the background. Next step was to add color to the flowers. I used Creameez in Trippin in the Tropics, Good Ol' Summer Time and Inklingz in She Packs A Punch. For coloring the leaves I used Inklingz in Can't Elope and Creameez in Just Peachy.



The last step was adding some shadows behind the flowers and splatters. I used Vibez spray in Taupe of the Morning for that, which is a lovely shimmery grey. 
You can see exactly how I created this layout and get some tips in this video tutorial-


Thanks so much for visiting, remember to mention my name in the comments to merchant when placing an order to get a free product of your choice! Have a lovely day!


No comments: