Monday, December 21, 2015

Lovely- Scrapbooking Mixed Media Tutorial With Irit

Hi! Irit here with a new project I'm very excited to share! For this layout I used a beautiful rainbow of Coloringz and some Dazzlerz. Here's the finished page-


I started this project with some Canson drawing paper and used Coloringz and the packaging technique to create some pretty watercolor-like stains.


Coloringz used-
No Yolking
Peachy Keen
Pretty in Pink
Pink Stilettos
Don't Citron Me
Oh Say Can You Sea
Well Blue Me Down
Heidi Ho Blue

I then used a Mama Elephant flower stamp (the set is called Lovely Mum) and white embossing powder to emboss the flower. I cut it out and created two rows of flowers.



To create a lovely subtle textured background I used Dazzlers in Spun Sugar and Coral Me Crazy. I loved how that looked, but not together with the flowers, so I covered most with white paint, which lightened the color but kept the texture. Next I added lots of splatters in Taupe Of The Morning (a gorgeous shimmery grey Vibez spray) to the background.


 Finished touches were embellishments from Crate Paper and Maggie Holmes.


Here's a video that shows exactly how to create this layout, step be step-



Thanks for visiting and I hope you will try some of the techniques I used!


No comments: