Saturday, September 5, 2015

Canvas with Felicity


Hello, Its Felicity with you today.
I am in the process of creating a serious of little mini canvas, 6 inch x 6 inch, for my lounge room. I wanted to share one with you.

Its so pretty and pastel like with lots of Shimmerz.


I started over with my canvas covered in gesso, I then used my favorite colored vibez and coloringz sprays, Jeni B Bleu and Well blow me down. I added a little spray of water to allow the colors to move about and drip. I then add a few splatters with the nozzle.

I then applied some Texturez in Patina colour with an old card and some Dazzlerz, Spun sugar with a stencil and an old card. While it was wet I sprinkled a little glitter.

Then I just add my layers in with paper and other Prima goodies with mostly foam mounting tape.

Finished off with some sequins.
Cant wait to show you the next little canvas to go with this one.


No comments: