Friday, August 12, 2011

Shimmering Art Journaling......

I had not done much art journaling for a little while now, so I decided it would be a good project to play with today.  I came in to post and saw Heidi has been doing some too.......I hope every one does not get art journalled out!.....but hey....how can you?.....Its so much fun and it helps release all that pent up creative energy!!!!

Heres a couple of pages I played with today.









This one is just the start of one, a bit of a progressive attempt.....
(See that sparkiliscious on top of the Mama Sings the blues Coloringz.....mmmmm!!!)


I had fun!!!!!

Products Used......
Shimmerz
SPRITZ- seafoam, licorice, 
VIBEZ- grape escape, blue jeans
COLORINGZ- Mama Sings the blues, No yolking, Pink Stiletto
ENAMELZ - Gold Gigger, Sparkilicious

Other products.....
Gesso, Watercolour crayons, felt tipped pen, Templates, book pages, white paint. Japanese Washi tape, copic markers

Shimmerz goes hand in hand with art journaling.  I could have played all day!
Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Stac said...

Lydell I absolutely love your work!!! It always inspires me!!!

Roberta said...

Wow! I absolutely love your work!!