Monday, August 15, 2011

Stamping and Embossing with Enamelz!

Hi everyone!  Jaime Warren here with you today using some gorgeous new Enamelz product!  I have really fallen in love with embossing recently and a large part of the reason is because of Enamelz!  I just love the high shine & shimmer they provide - I have never seen anything like it!  I love how easy it is to add a touch (or a lot!) of sparkle by stamping & embossing with Enamelz.  I simply stamped my image with Embossing ink and then sprinkled a generous helping of Enamelz onto the stamped image.  I shook off the extra Enamelz and then used my embossing gun to set the shine!

Here is how it turned out:




I told you - tons of shine & shimmer!  I love it!  I love how it helps make stamped images really pop off the page - just gorgeous!

Here are the products I used:

Enamelz Silver Fox
Enamelz Sparkliscious
Vibez in Jeni B Bleu
Coloringz in Pink Stilettos
Spritz in Licorice
Spritz in Chick - a - dee

I hope you have enjoyed my post and I can't wait to see what you do with Enamelz!  Have a wonderful day everyone!

-Jaime 


1 comment:

Lesley Langdon said...

Gorgeous layout - love all the little details!