Friday, March 19, 2010

Coloring Die Cuts with Shimmerz Vibez and Spritz


I recently acquired a Silhouette SD digital cutting system and I'm absolutely thrilled! One of my favorite things to do is to cut shapes out of basic copier paper and personalize them with Shimmerz paints, Vibez and Spritz for my projects.

I made the flower and the swirls for this card using plain white copier paper and Shimmerz Vibez in Razzle Dazzle Berry (pink flower) and Olive Branch Spritz (swirls). I'm totally in love with the way it turned out!


After I spritzed the flower, I followed up with a coat of Pixie Dust Blingz for a little added punch of texture.

Materials: Copier paper, Silhouette SD flower image and flourish, SRM sticker, lace and plastic heart "ribbon," Judikins stamp, StazOn ink, Shimmerz Vibez, Shimmerz Blingz, Fashion Jewel, muslin, black cardstock
 
Happy Creating!
xoxo
Bethany Kartchner

4 comments:

Roberta said...

Beautiful and sweet card.

ciao ciao

Stacy Cohen said...

So pretty! I love that flower.

Stacy Cohen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LG said...

I love everything about this! Well done!