Monday, February 12, 2024

You + Me Using the February Color Kitz


Hey all, Nicole here with my newest layout using the February Color Kitz!  I started with this pic of me and my hubby from October.  I then used all the colors from the kit to make my background.


After I made the background, I painted some of the flowers from the paper kit and fussy cut out.  Then I started to build up my layout, adding some stenciling on the background and then my paper piecing.


After I had my paper where I wanted, I placed the flowers around my photo and then added stickers and die cuts.


Here's the finished page!  Thanks for popping in to read about my layout.  I also have a process video that you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/@cuzwelovetoscrapaz6721

Don't forget to grab you February Color Kitz now, you can use my name at checkout, Nicole, and recieve an extra goodie with your order.
Until next time, Nicole






 

No comments: