Saturday, February 10, 2024

Cute Stuff - Joanne Bartell

Hello everyone! Joanne here today sharing my layout using the February 2024 Color and Paper Kitz! Wow are these amazing! I am absolutely in love with the colors and the paper designs! 


I started off using my favorite paper - the pink polka dots - I tore a piece for the top. I then tore the white background on the bottom and adhered another piece of the pink polka dot paper on the bottom. I just had to use that adorable bear and jar of hearts in the bottom right corner. 


I fussy cut the florals from one of the pattern papers and painted them with this month's Color Kitz paints. Such pretty pink colors in this kit! I also used metal dies to make some leaves and colored them with Olive Branch and Emerald City - two of my favorite green Shimmerz Paints. 



I was inspired by the papers to make a sequin shaker using Shimmerz's Kiss Me Quick! sequins. Just perfect for a Valentine's project. Check out the sequins in the shop. Be sure to leave my name in the comment box of your order to receive your FREE GIFT of paint. 


Thanks for stopping by the Shimmerz Paint's blog. Feel free to watch my process video, like, and subscribe to my channel on YouTube.

Joanne





No comments: