Tuesday, February 13, 2024

You Are Mine | Sarah Millerhouse | February Color Kitz

 


Hello! I am so excited to share my first layout using the BEAUTIFUL February Color Kitz! The pinks and reds found in the paints, patterned papers, and embellishments are so fantastic and vibrantly beautiful! Be sure to check out the full process video I have up on the Shimmerz Paints channel linked below! 


I started with a cutfile I made by combining the word love and a heart in between. I created this in the Cricut Design Center and was able to weld the words and hearts together to create one image. I cut this on textured white cardstock and painted it with the colors from the February Color Kitz. While that was drying, I added Distress Oxide in Kitsch Flamingo to a piece of Foundations mixed media cardstock. I also added splatters of all the February paints to the top of the Distress Oxide. I wanted the cutfile to have a tone on tone layer to sit on, and I adhered that down in the center of the page once it was dry.


I then added my photos matted on patterned papers from the February Kitz. I popped my photos up on craft foam for added dimension. Around the photos, I added lots of ephemera and embellishments from the month's kit. I love all the vivid and adorable love themed elements! 



I also added sequins and shiny bits from the sequin mix in the February Bonuz Bundle! I love this mix of beautiful pieces that coordinate perfectly with all the colors this month! 


I have a full process video up on the Shimmerz Paints Channel linked here: Full Process Video
Remember to add my name, Sarah Millerhouse, to your next Shimmerz Paints order to receive a free gift! 
Have a beautiful week! 











No comments: