Friday, January 12, 2024

Happy November Moments Using the January Color Kitz


Hey all, Nicole here with my first layout for the Shimmerz design team!  I'm making a pocket page to celebrate all the random lift moments from November using the January Color Kitz!


During my unboxing video I used all the colors that came in the kit on a sheet of mixed media paper.  I used that same paper to cut out some 3x4 cards for my layout.  I then used this blue grid paper from the kit for another one of the 3x4 cards.


I used all the little embellishments from the kit to make my page really pop!


To use this in my album I decided to mount all the cards and pictures on a piece of white cardstock.  That way I don't have to worry about having a special pocket page protector and can use it with my regular old 12x12 page protectors that I already have!



Thanks for stopping in today to read about my layout and I hope that it has given you some ideas.  We would love to see what you are creating with our products so please post to our Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook Page!

Until next time,
Nicole








 

No comments: