Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Happy | Sarah Millerhouse | January Color Kitz

Hello! I am so excited to share this layout using the BEAUTIFUL January Color Kitz! This may be my most favorite color combination to ever be combined in the Color Kitz, and I loved creating with this gorgeous selection! 



I started with color on the background, using the beautiful paints from the January Color Kitz, going from the top left to the bottom right corner. I used the Coloringz - Rose to the Occasion first, and then I added the Spritz - Cotton Candy just below that.


From there, I used the two Shimmerz in the Kitz - Bumbly Bee and It's Mint to Be. The last color in the bottom right corner is from the January Bonuz Bundle and is a Shimmerz - Pool Me Close (my favorite turquoise/blue ever!).


On top of the Shimmerz Paints, I stamped winter words and images using Distress Oxides and Close to My Heart stamps from my stash. I used tone on tone stamping with a slightly darker ink shade on top of the paints. 


I then added snowflakes I cut on my Cricut from the patterned paper in the January collection. I added a shadow layer of white cardstock to help them stand out from the color on the background. I attached them with handstitching and sequins from the January Bonuz Bundle. 


I have all the details in the full process video linked here: Full Process Video
Please add my name, Sarah Millerhouse, to your Shimmerz order to receive a free small gift! 
Have a beautiful week!!












No comments: