Saturday, January 27, 2024

Dream | Brandy Vaughn | January Color Kitz


Hello, crafty friends! I'm back with a new layout using the January Color Kitz. This time I wanted to focus on the Coloringz 'ROSE TO THE OCCASION' that is exclusive to the January Kit. 

I cut two 90-degree triangles from the black and white striped paper that came in the kit. Then I sprayed a piece of smooth, white cardstock with the Coloringz and grabbed an old punch to make a lacy border around my triangles. 


Then I die-cut some sweet flowers for embellishing. 


I grabbed a few more embellishments from my stash. But not too many because I wanted this layout to stay soft and minimal. 


After I added my title and journaling, I finished it off with some back splatters using the fabulous Color Splash in BLACK HOLE. This instantly became one of my favorite products. Color Splash is a wonderful way to get a sprinkle of color that sits on top of the paper rather than soaking in. And it dries dimensional! How awesome is that?!  


Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope I've inspired you to use your Shimmerz products to create die-cut and punched embellishments for your next layout. 

Don't forget to visit us on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok for even more inspiration!

You can check out my process video here: https://youtu.be/nOa-ravwfog 

Stop by the Shimmerz store to see all the colorful products they have to offer. 
Add my name, Brandy Vaughn to the comments section of your order for a FREEBIE!  

Have a beautiful, crafty day, my friends! 




 

No comments: