Monday, January 29, 2024

12x12 Scrapbook Layout | January 2024 Kits | Erica Rose

 Hello friends! Erica here on the blog with you today and I am excited to share a 12x12 scrapbook using the January 2024 kits

I am so in love with this months paper and color kits! It is made up of my favorite colors and I am so in love with black and white stripes! I  new I had to use the black & white stripe paper in this kit first! I paired it with the fun black circles pattern paper. I thought it would be fun to use some of the circles as frames for my photos. 

I trimmed the black and white stripe paper and covered up all but two rows of the circle pattern paper. To break up the two papers I created a pink scallop border.

To add some color behind the photos I used the Cotton Candy Spritz from the January 2024 Color Kit to add the pretty pink in four of the circles. I sprayed of the Cotton Candy Spritz  onto a piece of plastic packaging and then used my paint brush to add it to the pattern paper. I made sure to add a little bit of clear gesso to the circles to help my paper not to warp. Once it dried I adding my photos with foam adhesive. 

Next I added in some of the ephemera pieces from the January 2024 Paper Collection. To finish off the layout I created a small embellishment cluster in the bottom right corner of the layout. 
I used some small black puffy stickers from my stash to add the year on the label and a small black puffy heart to the center of the flower die cut. 
Here is a look at my completed layout using the January 2024 kits from Shimmerz Paintz! Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! I hope you enjoyed my layout! You can check out my process video HERE on my YouTube channel.





No comments: