Thursday, November 10, 2022

November 2022 Color Kitz | Brianna Lepper

 Hey friends! Brianna Lepper here today sharing a new layout using the super gorgeous November 2022 Color Kitz.  Make sure to check out my process video down at the end of this post.  Here's my layout: 

I ended up cutting the cut file out twice and painted each one using all of the colors in the kit except for Granny Gray.  I used that one for the background and sprayed/splattered it around the center of the page.  


Here's another look at the cut file with more of the pretty background: 


I adhered the two cut files down to my page diagonally and then tucked in the pretty acetate floral embellishments from the kit.  



I matted my photo using several ephemera pieces and then added in the Dotz from the kit.  They are so cute!!


I love all of the textures and layers on this page.  


One last look at my layout.  I added in some tangled thread under all of my Dotz.  This kit has some gorgeous colors in it and I'm so happy with how it turned out.  



Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope that I've inspired you in some way!  See you next month friends!
xo Brianna








No comments: