Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Fall Memories/November 2022 Color Kitz/Rhonda Reno

You guys I am so excited to share my layout featuring the November Color Kitz! 
As soon as I saw the colors I just knew I had to create something fall themed and what screams fall more than beautiful fall leaves, right?? I used every color included in the color kit on these leaves. I was careful about letting the colors dry as I layered them so that I didn't get muddy leaves and the end result is nothing short of stunning. 


I used a leaf punch from my stash and once I had the leaves cut I decided to add a little extra somethin' somethin' with some gilding flakes and can I just say OMG...I honestly couldn't be more happy with how they turned out! I wasn't sure if the copper and gold in the flakes would clash but it's safe to say that no clashes occurred :) 

And, here is my little pile of leaves before I inked them and added them to my layout.


I did also add some white and gold splatters also  before I punched out my leaves. Here are a couple more photos where you can see the leaves in more detail.



I decided to go for a bit of a cleaner look for this layout so that the beauty of the leaves would really shine through.

I created a leaf wreath and added some hand stitching around the wreath. 


The color kit this month includes some pretty yellow acetate florals and I have several of those tucked around my photos along with some pumpkins and floras fussy cut from a piece of paper from the 6x6 P13 Autumn pad. I also used one of the three epoxy Dotz from the kit.

I  added some Stickles to my pumpkins for a little touch of sparkle.



If you love vibrant fall colors and elements then you don't want to miss out on this month's kit for sure!  You can follow the link at the bottom of this post to grab yours from the Shimmerz shop. 


I sure hope you've been inspired today--thanks for looking and I'll see you next time!

Rhonda

**The kit also includes a beautiful floral cut file that I completely forgot to add to my layout. I may just have to create another layout just to use that cut file!

November 2022 Color Kitz




No comments: