Thursday, November 10, 2022

Its Fall Ya All - Joanne Bartell 

Hello friends! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the gorgeous fall/autumn season. The Shimmerz Paints November 2022 fall collection of colors is absolutely stunning and absolute perfection! 


I used the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest collection, along with some Bramble Fox. The colors used on my layout are: 

  • Granny Gray Spritz
  • Rita on The Rocks Shimmerz
  • Get Glowing Creameez
  • Rose Gold Red Vibez
  • *NEW* Shake Off The Rust Shimmerz
  • Inklingz Good As Gold 
  • Click Here to See the November Color Kit:


I colored some spare white card with Shimmerz and cut them with several HKC leaf metal dies, which I used to create my two clusters on the top left and bottom right of the photo. I embellished both clusters with die cuts, metal die leaves, and some Bramble Fox perspextives. 



I applied four colors from the kit around the entire cluster of the photo and the papers. Be sure to dry off between colors, so they don't get mixed together and get muddied. I used my "paper towel" technique to apply each color in a twist and turn motion with my wrist. This effect is gorgeous and does not warp or get your background too wet. 


As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or any design team member. We are always happy to help you. When placing your Shimmerz order, don't forget to leave my name in the comment box, so you receive your FREE GIFT. 

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting. Process video on my YouTube channel if you would like to see how this came together. 

Joanne






No comments: