Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Summer adventures by Veronika Senova

 Hello friends of Shimmerz!

I was so inspired by my DT colleague Natalie Dill and wanted to try heat embossing with Shimmerz technique too :) I wanted to scrap how Zinka was trying super cold water. I had picture with nice green-blue shades So I put on my desk fresh new Shimmerz delivery:  blues ( Heidy Ho Blue and Snow Way Man) and greens ( Seas the Day,  Blue Grass, Evergreen, and Well Blue Me Down). I started with Gesso as always. I let it dry and then I stamped big background wavy stamp with an embossing pad. I used clear embossing powder and fix it with a heat gun. I have to repeat it three times as I wanted to cover full width of paper.


Then I started to do Shimmerzmagic with colors above. I used just my brush to spread and mix the colors. I tried to match colors on the photo and also added a bit of turquoise, which is on beautiful persplextive by Bramblefox. 

While letting dry, I was looking for papers that I would use for creating  bottom scene. I found one sandy paper with starfishes and two water papers. I love  frogs on one of the papers so I decided to use them as embellishment too. 


I cut out the scene from chosen papers and distressed edges for dimension. I adhered all to my background and started to embellish. I used Frogs, fish, and small die cutter starfishes. I used Summer adventure perspextive for my title and created a little tag for my journalling.



 I hided tags under photo and added some twine with anchor on it. I finished my layout with two blue seagulls and three acetate flowers, which reminds me waterlilys a bit. And that's all. I had really fun with this layout :) See you soon.

Veronika


No comments: