Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Catch the right moment by Veronika Senova

 Hello scrappy friends, Veronika here with new layout.  I was scrapping picture of my younger who just discovered beauty of photographing. I wanted to use camera cut file so I was looking for it on Etsy and found this beautiful camera with flowers. It gave me idea for whole layout immediately.


Firstly I cut my cutfile with my Silhouette cameo and peel main part from sticky matt, I keep flower laeves there as I wanted to color them. Then I took out my pinks and blues by Shimmerz paints :) For backround I used Dont rain on my parade and Ahoy Matey which are must haves for every Navy lover (as Im :) and bit of Rip von Periwinkle. I just sprayed them on my glass mat and with brush spread everywhere I needed. Together with water was colors  perfectly mixed  and created background exactly as I wanted. At the end I added few splatters.





I kept it drying and in meanwhile I chose Shimmerz for flowers. For blue one I went for Rip von Periwinkle with touch of Pink A Boo and for the rest I used mix of  Bahama Mamma, Crimson Tide, Pink A Boo and She Packs a Punch. After everything completely dried, i adhered cutfile to my background and then adhered leaves  with foam squares to add dimension into the cutfile.




I added my photo backed with two patterned papers, combination of three puffy alphas to create my title and few embellishments - golden gems, enamel dots , cute camera , bee and flowers.
At the end I added very few splatters with Miner,  Miner 49er to add little something for final touch and I really like the result.


Hope you like my layout and see you  next time

Veronika


No comments: