Thursday, March 18, 2021

Hello Sunshine, Sweet Baby | March Color Kitz | Baby Boy Layout

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing with you all this lovely baby boy layout using the item from the March Color Kitz. It's a simple layout and pretty quick to make so here's to having another scraplifting idea.

I began my layout by working on my base. I sprayed Pink Lemonade and splashed Gosh Garnet onto an un-gessoed patterned paper. While this was drying, I brushed on Blue My Mind onto the "Hello" portion of the cutfile/title, and repeated the same on the "Sunshine" part using French Twist. After the cutfile had dried, I backed the "Sunshine" portion with patterned paper from a Pebbles baby boy collection I had in my stash. The rest of the layout came together quickly: I wedged my photo within the cutfile and sprinkled embellishments and the Dotz throughout the layout. Finally I splashed Blue My Mind and Goldie Lox all around the layout to tie everything together.

That's it!! Hope I've inspired you to use the Color Kitz for a wide array of themes. You can watch the process video here. Interested in a freebie? Just type my name (Lorimar) in the comments section of your next Shimmerz order to get it!

Stay Shimmer-y and crafty,
Lorimar

 



No comments: