Thursday, March 11, 2021

Ice cream is cheaper than therapy by Veronika Senova

 Hello crafty friends, Veronika here.

Today I have for you colorful layout made with Pinkfresh studio new collection Keep it real and perfectly matching Shimmerz. I was surrprised how Vibez from my stash matches colours in this collection. So lets go to my layout:)

I wanted to scrap photo from our meeting with friends who travel two and half hours just to sleighing  (and see us of course:). You cant see any snow on picture? You are right :D But we finished out meeting in City centre with icecream and coffe and I really love this picture where everyone is satisfied :) 

Inspired with Icecream scoop, i decided to paint circles instead of random adding colors to my backround. I used Velveteen Green, Razeldazzle Berry, Mustard Seed, Frost Bite and Pop Art Pink ( which is discontinued :( I Painted three circles of each color and added small splatters to each circle.


Than I hand stitched around one circle from each coulour with matching thread and begin to build layout. I created card for my  journaling from fussycutted circle, I added eyelet and bow.

 I used Ice creams and than i tried to choose circle elements and do tone in tone embelishing. I add also few stickers with phrases, which perfectly matches current situation. I so loved how everything play togehter and had fun with This layout. 

Bye and see you next time.

Veronika

No comments: