Friday, May 8, 2020

May Color Kitz - Winning Whimsy || Natalie Dill


Hey friends! Natalie here using the May Color Kitz! This color palette is gorgeous and will carry you through the long hot summer so well.


  • A Bright Fuchsia Coloringz - exclusive color!
  • Mustard Seed Vibez
  • Angels Kiss Inklingz
  • Paradise Punch Creameez
  • Moulin Rouge Shimmerz
  • 1 exclusive Blooming Butterfly cut file created by Shimmerz Paints
  • 1 set of Silver embellishing floss
  • 1 set of "Sweet Thing" Dotz
  • 1 set of Watercolor Butterfly Ephemera stickers

This exclusive butterfly cut file is GORGEOUS! I painted it, but you could also back it and it would be stunning. You can find a full process video of this layout on my YouTube channel.

I painted a couple of other die cut butterflies and wanted them to be the star of the show, so I stuck to simple splatters on the background of my paper.


The silver floss included in the kit goes so well with the beautiful, warm colors. I used the floss to create a thread tangle in three spots on the layout.


I also let the silver floss dictate the color of my title and sewing thread around the border of my page!

I painted a die cut doily with the same technique used for the butterflies to create a layering piece for my photo.

How lovely are those butterfly stickers?!


I threw on some Nuvo crystal drops to bring in the silver color too. 

I love how the embossed bits of the butterflies allow the paint to fill in - so beautiful!


The exclusive Dotz are in the brightest colors and are super versatile with their sayings - they can go on so many pages.



Please make sure to grab your May Color Kitz in the store before they fly away!

Thanks for looking!
xoxo, Natalie







No comments: