Sunday, August 25, 2019

Design Team Traveler's Notebook

Hello All! Miranda here, I am excited to be sharing my first official Shimmerz Paints blog post!


The background is simple and easy to do because I picked three colors from my stash of Shimmerz Paints along with a Paste-eez and two stencils!  I just went to town on making it the sea urchins come to life.
Since my Travelers Notebook for my Design Team Resume isn't the greatest paper, I used clear gesso for my base, and then I got out two little bowls with  Paste-eez Puttin' On the Glitz; Coloringz Don't Citron Me and Mama Sings the Blues !!  Mixed it together, after it was mixed, I grabbed my two stencils started getting messy with them.

I do dry between colors and stencils so I didn't mess the design up!  Once it was all dry, I grabbed Field Notes from Vicki Bouton and fussy cut some butterflies and few other little times to start the emblessment part of the spread!
I finished off with little splattering from Spritz You're the Zest (this one has become new favorite for splattering at the end of each layout)! By doing the little splattering at the end of each layout it add just that last touch!
I hope you can find some inspiration of my Treveler's Notebook Spread, even if you don't prefer doing this type of layout!  Make sure you mention my name, Miranda, in the comments to recieve a Shimmerz Freebie!!

PS -- here is finished process video for you to enjoy on the Shimmerz Paints YouTube.



 Thank you for stopping by today!
-Miranda


No comments: