Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Daisy Trouble, with process video | Niki Rowland



Hey Shimmerz Fans, Niki here today with a layout using one of Paige's adorable cut files from our recent Color Kitz. This one is called Sunshine and Clouds.

I cut the cut file from Vicki Boutin Patterned paper. I decided to use the negative and I cut a circle from white cardstock to piece the pieces back onto.


I carefully pieced all the pieces onto the white circle. I then added a watercolour background using my Shimmerz Paints. I have used a piece of Marshmallow cardstock for the background, mounted onto a patterned paper border.

I used:
Bahama Mama Inklingz
Coral Reef Inklingz
Freshly Minted Inklingz
Boogie Boardin' Blue Creameez.

I simply applied these using the packaging technique and I then added lots of splatters.


Once my cut file and background were complete I added my photos and lots of embellishments. I also added Daisy Trouble as my title, and journaled around the edge of the cut file to explain that title.



There is a process video for this layout which you can view below.


Don't forget that if you place an order via the Shimmerz website, put my name in the comments to get a freebie - happy days!
Happy scrapping xxx



No comments: