Monday, July 22, 2019

This Beautiful Moment | Brianna Lepper


Hey y'all! Bri here with a soft and pretty boy layout for you!  As soon as I saw this floral paper by Pinkfresh Studio, I knew that I wanted to paint them with different Shimmerz colors.  Did you know that Shimmerz is now carrying the newly released stencils by Paige Evans?  You can find them here. I used the heart one on my background!



To start, I painted the floral pieces with these colors:

Creameez:
Just Peachie
Purple Peony
Piggy Pink

Inklingz:
Oakie Bear Blue

Vibez:
Velveteen Green
Sweetheart

Coloringz:
Don't Citron Me



After the flowers were dry, I fussy cut each one out and put them aside to layer up later.



To create my background, I took some white cardstock and added white gesso to it.  After it dried, I took the heart stencil and applied some Shimmerz Pasteez, that unfortunately are no longer available in the shop.  Dazzlerz and Texturez are a great alternative, so definitely go and pick some up!!!


After the Pasteez dried, I started adding on my colors.  I used the same colors that I used to paint the flowers with.

Creameez:
Just Peachie
Purple Peony
Piggy Pink

Inklingz:
Oakie Bear Blue




I wanted to keep the embellishing pretty simple so I layered up the floral pieces around my photo and added a sweet and elegant title.  To finish off my layout, I added some sequins from SpiegelMom Scraps and a few enamel dots.

Check out my process video below and don't forget to add my name in the comments/notes section of your order and you'll receive a free gift! Thanks for stopping by and we will catch you next time!!




No comments: