Thursday, April 25, 2019

Good Vibes | Niki Rowland


Hi everyone, Niki back with you today with a very colourful layout to share! I went rainbow crazy with lots of Shimmerz Paints and the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness collection.


To create the background I started off by finding the middle point of a piece of Marshmallow card. I then drew a starburst very lightly in pencil. I then filled in each section of the starburst with different Shimmerz Paints. 

I'm in love with Creameez at the moment, The colour is so intense. The more water added, the less intense they are, but if you only add a small amount of water the colour is very rich.


The colours I used are:

I applied all these using the packaging technique. I blotted the colours inbetween applications so that they didn't run into each other too much. When they were a little bit dry, I then added flicks of the same colours over each coordinating colour block.


When my background was dry I added my photos and a few layers of patterned paper. I then went crazy with the colour-on-colour embellishment where I used ephemera, sequins and stickers.


I love how this layout turned out! It is so bright and happy and I am really in love with rainbows at the moment! Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you have enjoyed this layout.

Don't forget that if you place an order via the Shimmerz website, enter my name in the comments and you will receive a little freebie in with your order. Happy scrapping xxx

 


No comments: