Monday, March 23, 2015

Love This Boy & Love My Shimmerz

Hi There Lovely Shimmerz Friends,

Today I will be sharing with you a layout I made using some gorgeous Shimmerz products.

I have also made a video tutorial to show you how you can create the layout yourself.


In the video I will show you how to create the background using these amazing Shimmerz Products.


Here are some close-ups:


I used the Shimmerz Dazzelerz in Licorice Stick to paint over my chipboard twine circle.


I love making raised dots by using the Shimmerz Paint Pots.


The Shimmerz Products I used are:

Shimmerz Vibez - Egg Noggin'
Shimmerz Dazzelerz - Licorice Stick
Shimmerz - Golden Wheat
Shimmerz - Silver Bells
Shimmerz - Coal

Here is my tutorial:


Don't forget!!!  If you put in an order with Shimmerz Paints, put my name (Renee Aslette) in the "INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT" section in the checkout page and you will receive
a FREE Shimmerz Product of your choice!

YAY!!!  Lots of happy there ^

Thank you so much for stopping by!










No comments: