Saturday, September 14, 2024

Special Delivery | September Color Kitz | Brandy Vaughn

Hello, friends! I am so excited to show you my newest layout using the September Color Kitz!


For this layout, I chose to use the cut file that comes with kit.


But I wanted to add some splatters to my base paper only. I mixed together Shimmerz-Limoncello and just a drop of Vibez-Mango Tango to create this beautiful golden color. I splattered it onto my paper using a small paintbrush so I could get some fine splatters instead of large, chunky ones.


Then I pulled out some of the cardstock ephemeral pieces that I wanted and clustered them around the frame that I used for my photo. I glued them all together so I could move them around as one piece.


Finally, I chose to place the cluster in the center of the cut file. When I did this originally, it covered up too much of it so I cut apart the top 3rd and angled it on top of my cluster so that more of it was peeking out from underneath. I was so pleased with that result that I chose not to add any further elements to my page.


I hope this helps inspire your next layout using the Shimmerz Color Kitz! Please check out the Shimmerz Shop for more information on all of the goodies that come in the September kitz. And don't forget to add my name to your order for a FREE product if you choose to make a purchase. 
Do that by going to your cart and clicking on "Add a note to your order" (see photo below).

xoxo
Brandy














 


No comments: