Sunday, September 15, 2024

 

Love Begins a Home - Joanne Bartell

Hi everyone! Joanne here today sharing my layout using the September 2024 Paper and Color Kitz. Absolutely gorgeous paints and papers for your end of summer/beginning of fall layouts. The colors are amazing.


I fussy cut the flower frame from one paper and adhered it to the super pretty green border paper. I just love the look of these two papers together.


This is a photo of my great niece and me giving butterfly kisses during a recent photo shoot. I think this kit is just perfect for this photo, especially the Vibes In Deep color spray.

\
I had a blast coloring this paper and creating this layout. Everything came together so nicely.


I painted the berry and butterfly from the color sheet and then fussy cut them so add to my cluster. I wish I had an entire pack of those berries! 



Have you seen the September kitz yet? Check them out in the shop today. While you are there, leave my name in the comment box of your order to receive a FREE GIFT!

Feel free to watch the process video and see how this came together. 

Thank you! 

Joanne
 

No comments: