Thursday, September 12, 2024

Beautiful West Virginia Using the September Color Kitz Bundle

Hey all, Nicole here with my first project using the Color Kitz Bundle for September.  I made my background using Red-Necking Creameez, Limoncello Shimmerz, and Mango Tango Vibez from the kit.  You can see me create this background here: https://youtu.be/o21UqAAlc3o

I used 2 patterned pieces from the kit to back my photo.  I used red and green to match the photo and make it pop.

Next I used some stickers from the kit to make the little cluster in the top right corner of my page.  I then added a little die cut flower and a brad from my stash.


I added a third die cut cluster to the middle of the page to finish off my visual triangle.  I also added my journaling here and another brad from my stash.


I'm so glad that you stopped by today to read about my layout.  I hope it gives you some ideas on what to do with your September Color Kitz Bundle.  If you are interested in watching my process on YouTube, you can just click this link: https://youtu.be/U2d0Wjhbbjc

Thanks so much, until next time, Nicole



 

No comments: