Thursday, September 5, 2024

Gather | Shimmerz Paints September Color Kitz | Brandy Vaughn

 Hello, friends! I'm so excited to finally work with the new September Color Kitz!


This time I created a very simple layout that is minimal but still has a lot of interesting things to see.


I began by painting the flowers on the coloring sheet that comes in the kit. I used Vibes "Mango Tango" and Creameez "Rednecking". 


I set the flowers to the side to dry and added some clear heat-embossed flowers randomly in the area around where I wanted my photo. Then I used Coloringz "In Deep" and the packaging technique to add color to the white cardstock. I also added some splatters with the nozzle and paintbrush to get different sizes.


Next, I die cut my title from one of the patterned papers and some leaves from whit cardstock. I chose to leave the leaves white because I only wanted a few colors on my page.


Finally, I clustered all of my chosen elements around my photo and framed the white cardstock with another piece of patterned paper.


I love how this layout turned out. There are so many different shapes and textures that add a lot of interest to this minimal layout. If you would like to see this layout come together you can check out the video below. Be sure to head over to the Shimmerz Shop to see more details about the beautiful September Color Kitz! Don't forget to add my name to your order for a FREE product!
xoxo
Brandy
















No comments: