Monday, August 19, 2024

Hello | August Color Kitz | Brandy Vaughn

 

Hello, my friends! I am super excited to be showing my newest layout using the August Color Kitz. This was one that I did not expect to be creating. I had not planned to document these photos until I saw the kit, but then I knew instantly what I was going to do.


I began by choosing a few pieces of paper that I wanted on my layout. Then, I cut them into strips and added a point to one end.


Next, I pulled out all of the ephemera pieces I wanted to use, including the adorable little chameleon that prompted me to scrap these photos. 


Once I had the pieces arranged the way I wanted them, I glued them all together without gluing them to the cardstock so I could move them around as one whole piece.


Finally, I used the packaging technique to add some color to my white cardstock. I started with Creameez-Trippin in the Tropics and then added a small amount of Coloringz-Tangy Tangerine.  Finally, I painted my border with the Creameez, added my title and a little bit of journaling and my page was complete.


You can see this layout come together in the process video listed below. Check out the Shimmerz Shop and grab your August kit while you can. Don't forget to add my name to your order for a free product!

xoxo
Brandy















No comments: