Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Beach Sunset - Joanne Bartell

Hey friends! Sharing my layout using the gorgeous, colorful, tropical yumminess (is that word lol) of the August '24 Paper and Color Kitz! I am just in love with the embellishments from this kit! 

My favorite paper from the kitz is this orange and white leaf paper. I made several clusters with the embellishments (the paper feels like silk to me), and was able to get 5 photos on my layout!


Did you know that Shimmerz Paints has fabulous sequinz? I just love adding sequinz on my layout in clusters or as shakers. I used the Girl's Getaway sequinz on my layout, which matches this collection perfectly. 



Leave my name in the comment box of your order to receive a FREE GIFT with your Shimmerz order. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me. 

Here is the process video, so you can see how this came together. 

Thank you! 

Joanne





No comments: