Thursday, August 22, 2024

Aloha Using the August Color Kitz Bundle

Hey all! Nicole here with another layout using the beautiful August Color Kitz Bundle!  Today I'm documenting a turtle that was swimming at the beach we were at in Hawaii.


 

The first thing that i did for this layout was to make the bright blue background.  I used the Love Ocean #9 and sprayed on a Foundations Mixed Media paper.  I then took the nozzle and splattered it around everywhere.

I cut out some of the waves from the patterned paper in the kit and also cut my pictures to look like waves.  I then distressed them all.  I also cut some of the white off of the die cut pieces from the kit as well.

I placed my pictures and little waves on my layout.  I then clustered some die cuts around it.  I also made a little cluster in the "sky" with the sun and a tag where I added my journaling.  I added some little doodles to my waves and in the "ocean" to give some interest and finished my layout with some sequins from my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping in to read about my layout.  I also have process video that you can watch here: https://youtu.be/c8cnITm3Uh8

If you decided to grab this kit or anything else in the shop, please mention my name in the shopping cart to get a little freebie with your order.

Until next time, Nicole



No comments: