Monday, June 3, 2024

Bloom | June 2024 Color Kitz | Brandy Vaughn

Hello, friends! I'm so happy to finally show you my first layout using the beautiful June Color Kitz.


I knew right away that I wanted to have some torn pieces on my layout. I also wanted to keep this one simple. I chose my elements and began to arrange them in a cluster with my photo in the center.


I fussy cut the tags and glued all of the pieces together so I could make sure the whole cluster was centered on my page. Then I added craft foam to the back of the cluster to raise it up off of the background paper. 


This is where I bring in Vibes-Frost Bite. I dipped a paintbrush directly into the bottle and dabbed a little color under the cluster just to have a small amount peeking out like a shadow. Then this simple layout was all complete.


I hope you like it! You can check out my process video below to see how easily this one came together.


You can also check out all of the beautiful elements in the June Color Kitz here: https://www.shimmerzpaints.com/collections/shimmerz-paints-color-kitz

And don't forget to add my name to your order for a FREE gift!

xoxo
Brandy Vaughn

 

No comments: