Thursday, May 23, 2024

Smile Scrapbooking Layout Using the May Color Kitz Bundle

Hey all! I'm back with my second layout this month using the May Color Kitz Bundle.  I am documenting a funny selfie of me and my youngest at the Edinburgh Castle.  I made my layout in my unboxing video using all the paints from the kit, you can watch that here: https://youtu.be/FJWXmG97tGk

First thing I did was die cut my circles of different patterned papers from the kit.  I then fussy cut some floral clusters from another one of the patterned papers.


After arranging my photo, circles, and fussy cut flowers on my page I started my embellishing.  I used lots of little bits from the ephemera pack to add interest. 

 
After most of my page was done I added my journaling.  I then splattered using the Black Hole Color Splash and my page was done.  I do have a process video for this that you can watch here: https://youtu.be/rQTlcAYQYrs

Thanks for popping in to read about my page.  I hope that it gets you in the crafty mood!  Don't forget that if you decide to grab the May Color Kitz Bundle or anything else in the shop, please enter my name in the shopping cart for an extra goodie with your order.

Until next time, Nicole

 

No comments: