Monday, April 15, 2024

Celebrate | April Color Kitz | Brandy Vaughn

 Hello, crafty friends! Today I'm creating my own floral embellishments using the April cut file.


I just love how these flowers turned out! I cut them out on smooth cardstock and added my color using a paintbrush to get the perfect blended colors that I was looking for. 


I found a generic file on Cricut Design Space and painted it also. Then I picked out my word phrases and other elements to add to my page. 


Finally, I added a border from a piece of patterned paper in the kit, my title piece from my stash, and then a few dots of Color Splash in Black Hole to act like enamel dots. 


All in all, this was a simple layout that yielded gorgeous results! I hope you are inspired to create your own embellishments using this month's cut file and Color Kitz! 


Be sure to check the Shimmerz Paints store online for a closer look at all the goodies in the April Kitz.

Don't forget to add my name, Brandy Vaughn, to the comment section of your order for a FREE paint!

I would also love it if you would check out my process video below. 

xoxo
Brandy








No comments: