Saturday, March 16, 2024

What An Egghead Using the March Shimmerz Color Kitz Bundle


Hey all, Nicole here with my first layout for this month using the March Color Kitz Bundle!  I am documenting my youngest acting like a complete egghead!


The first thing I did was make my background using three of the beautiful colors that come in the bundle this month.  They are: Quit Yer Wine-n, Pink Caviar, and Dear John Letter!  I made this layout on my unboxing kit video that you can see here: Shimmerz March Unboxing


I then matted my photos with one of the papers from the kit, making sure to tear one edge for the added texture on the page.  After my photos were down on the page, I started adding all the fun stuff, including: stickers and ephemera!


I added my title and some journaling and my page was complete!  I have a process video for this that you can view here: What An Egghead Process Video

Thanks so much for popping on to read all about my layout!  I hope that it gets you in the mood to use your paints!  Until next time,
Nicole







 

No comments: