Sunday, March 17, 2024

Happy Easter Using the March Color Kitz Bundle


Hey all, Nicole here with my second project this month using the March Color Kitz Bundle!  I am documenting a fun Easter moment from 2020!


I started by making my background with three of the fabulous colors from the kit.  Those colors are: Arti-choked, Spurce It Up, and Dear John Letter.  I show exactly what I did to make this layout on my March unboxing video here: March Shimmerz Unboxing


After my background, I matted my photos with paper from the kit.  I then fussy cut a bunch of flowers from a paper in the kit as well, then glued them all over the green background.  I added all of my Dotz to this page as well as lots of ephemera.




I used the "HAPPY EASTER" ephemera as my title.  I then added simple journaling and my page was done.  I have a process video for this layout that you can enjoy here: Happy Easter Process Video

Thanks for hopping in to read all about my layout.  I hope it gets you in the crafty mood!
Until next time,
Nicole





 

No comments: