Thursday, June 1, 2023

You Put The Color Into My World | Color Kitz Collection | Shannon Allor

 

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout using all of the goodies from the June 2023 Color Kitz Collection!  I started by painting the cutfile using some gorgeous Shimmerz paints and setting it aside to dry.


I love the patterned paper with this gorgeous set of frames.  I fussy cut them out and backed all but one of them.  I created a shaker pocket with the circular frame.  The Sequinz from the Bonuz Bundle were perfect!


The cutfile cut like butter!  I piled up Sequinz in the center areas.  I love a bit of sparkle!

The Dotz were perfect for layering with the bits and pieces from the cut apart sheets!



I added a few splatters to the diecut pieces and the cutfile.  I love bringing the background to the foreground!


I hope that you are loving these goodies as much as I am!


Remember to put my name in the comments section when you place your next order!


Here’s my process:



 
I cannot wait to see what you create with the Color Kitz Collection!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the Shimmerz Paints Facebook Group!
Happy Scrapping!

Shannon









No comments: