Sunday, June 4, 2023

HISTORY MUSEUM | COLOR KITZ PLUS PAPERS | JENNIFER CAIN


Hello, Jennifer here sharing this fun layout. I used the June Color Kitz plus papers. I did a little fussy cutting and mix media.
To start I fussy cut all the pieces I wanted to use. I also used gesso on one of the pattern papers. It really helps to keep the colors true and keep the paper from wrapping from the water. I used the coloringz Don't be Suede to make the circles. I painted it vs spraying it. Once it dried I added in Shimmerz called Coffee and Inklinz called Penny 4 your thoughts to created different layers of brown. I splattered Shimmerz Pool me Close and Creameez Daffodil. I tore papers and distressed the wood pieces. 
For the design I used a sketch from the 30 days of Sketches by Jessica Michaels for day 4. I matted the layout in the beautiful teal woodgrain paper included in the kit. I also matted my photos and popped up one on foam. I used Pinkfresh alphas to place my title down. 

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, I am ScrappinCain over there and try to post layouts daily. 

No comments: