Tuesday, May 30, 2023

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team, Love Is Heaven, And Heaven Is Love

  Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new page for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun treasures there!

Photo credit: Jonathan Borba, at Unsplash




To make this page,I stenciled on Prima Platinum Texture Paste with a spatula onto Prima paper. I taped on watercolor paper under the image to make it stronger and to lie flat. I added two layers of corrugated cardboard. I put the frame on, also with layers of cardboard. I placed the photo and attached the flowers with double sided foam tape.  I brushed on Shimmerz Paints. I love the Color Splash sprays, they are intensly colored. I rubbed on gold mica powder on some raised areas.            




To add visual interest I added micro beads,glass beads, glass glitter,Swarovski  crystals,sequins, tulle,lace, sisal,flowers,feathers,shells,and bling and metal from my stash. A lot of the items are glued on individually with Glossy Accents.           












Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!



 

No comments: