Sunday, June 4, 2023

Farm Fun | June 2023 Color Kitz Collection | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this layout featuring the June 2023 Color Kitz Collection.  I am smitten with this color palette!


I started out by cutting out the gorgeous lavender frame paper and popped it up onto some dimensional adhesive.


I layered all kinds of the cut apart goodies.  They are full of florals, cute little birdies and wooden elements!


I had one more Dotz on hand.  I love the bit of shine that they add!


The Sequinz mix from the Bonuz Bundle has the most gorgeous color palette and little tiny metallic flowers!  It’s the perfect finishing touch!


I am smitten with the Color Kitz!  


Remember to put my name into the comments section when you place your next order.  You’ll score yourself a freebie!


Here’s my process:


I cannot wait to see what you create with these goodies!  Please be sure to share your projects with us in the Shimmerz Facebook Group!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon





 

No comments: