Thursday, June 8, 2023

Flowers From Mama/Color Kitz+Paper Collection June 2023/Rhonda Reno

 Hello friends...I'm so happy to be sharing a new layout with you today using the June Color Kitz and patterned paper collection.


I started my layout by creating the mixed media portion because I absolutely love playing with all the pretty paints. 
I then fussy cut the frame element from a sheet of the patterned paper in the kit because I fell head over heels for those frames immediately! I tried to leave as much of them open as I could so that the mixed media background could show through.


I also fussy cut a lot of the elements from the TWO cut apart sheets including the teal flowers and the smaller flowers. I used the two original Shimmerz paints from the kit (Pool Me Closer and Iris My Case) to also paint a few flowers to use on the layout just to add a little more interest.



I looped some jute twine across and through the top area of my frames for a little added texture.
And then I decided to add some sparkle by adding some Nuvo Glimmer Paste along the edge of my tonr papers as well as some diamond Stickles to the woodgrain hearts and the sweet little frog (I'm totally in love with the little toad)

You can also spot a couple of the exclusive enamel Dotz tucked into my top and bottom clusters. 


I really hope you've been inspired today and if you've not snagged your kit for this month and you're interested you can follow this link. 

Color Kitz + Paper Collection


I'll leave you with one final look at my finished project and wish you happy crafting!


~Rhonda

No comments: