Saturday, May 27, 2023

Bloom - Joanne Bartell

Hello Crafty Friends! Today I am sharing my 12 x 12 layout using the amazing NEW Shimmerz Paints Color Sprays in Gold Digger and Coloringz Ahoy Matey!  I used the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Indigo Garden paper collection.

The colors used are linked below: 



The new Color Splash sprays are amazing. My favorite sprays ever! I used Gold Digger all around the borders of my layout. The sprays are so smooth, and you only need one coat! These sprays will last a long time.I also used Ahoy Matey through a stencil, which has quickly become a staple in my craft room, as the charcoal color is just fantastic for stenciling and splatters.



Check out the new sprays in the shop today. There is a process video on my YouTube channel (link below), if you would like to see how this came together. Don't forget to leave my name in the comment box of your order to receive your FREE GIFT from Shimmerz Paints! Thanks for stopping by! 

Joanne











No comments: